Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Email 8/19/13

We got a Mini Missionary!



Her name is Sister Houff and she will be staying with us for a week!

She's 16 and so sweet that I might die! ^^

We talked to her about missionary work and how you get spiritually exhausted and she looked at us with big eyes and said, "That's how I felt yesterday after church!" Then we said, "Isn't it amazing?" and she smiled and shook her head in agreement. :)

We are doing our best to make it a fun & Spiritual experience for her. :)

Last night Sister Bingham told told me that I really stepped up to the plate when she had me explain things to Sister Houff. It really made me realize how much I have learned. :)


I made her that name tag! :D

We made sure to make her P-Day really fun so we went bowling and ate at this really good place that was like on one of those traveling dinner TV shows! ^^ and now we're just writing letters! :)




Sister Houff


Me being silly! ;P

Oh, by the way the bowling we did was with little balls and and skinny pins! so fun!


Sister Bingham




more of me myself and I ;)

oh, and the place we ate was called Howard's Drive-in

I can't believe that it's almost Transfers again!!! I will have been a Missionary for 2 months on Sep. 3rd!!!

I love this area and the people! I have been working hard to learn where everyone lives and Sister Bingham has helped me so much! :)

Irene is still going strong and is learning about the Temple and she love's it and want's to go! :)

Jessica has a 13 year old girl that we are working with and she is doing so good and she knows the Book of Mormon is true, wants everything that comes with Baptism... BUT!... doesn't want to be Baptized! She still want's us to come and teach her so that's good. :) We won't give up! ;)

Love,
Sister Patterson



No comments:

Post a Comment