Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 6th 2013

Day 4

Yesterday we gave our second lesson to our investigator. We taught him about Jesus Christ and his Atonement. He responded to everything pretty well BUT when we gave him a hymn book so he could read along while Sister Gibson read aloud "I Believe in Christ" then the light bulb went off in his eyes and we could see that he liked it and that he felt the spirit.  We teach him again tomorrow.  We're going to teach him about the Restoration. :)

We are constantly learning and growing. I have never stretched myself so much! as well as felt the spirit
24/7.  Prayer has become so much more meaningful.

It is wonderful to have your peers all be so focused on righteous goals and all striving to have the spirit with them.

It has felt like a day and then sometimes 3 weeks that I've been here.

We had fast Sunday today and listened to such an awesome talk given by David A Bednar "The Character of Christ" that he gave at the MTC a while back.  No one other than missionaries can see it. The room was stuffed as we all watched his talk. We sat in a corner on a piano bench- thanks to Elder Reeves. :) It was Amazing! I might just take a picture of my notes so I don't have to write them again.

I will be able to use a computer this Wednesday to email I think.

I love you all!

The gospel is true and through it we can become better and have peace and joy.

Love,
Sister Patterson

P.S. I'm having so much fun with all the Sisters in group!  It's amazing how the gospel can bring people together that may not have been friends in the outside world.

P.S.S. I can receive snail mail anytime throughout the week and also respond anytime if I get the time. All your letters keep me going and give me something to look forward to.
I can feel your prayers.
Keep them coming!

Miss you a million converts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment