Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 10th 2013

Day 8


We woke up today, worked out, and then went to take showers. When we both got out we realized that we both forgot our key!!!!! So we had to walk to the cafeteria to find Sister Bailey and Sister Scott to get a key from them.  Sister Gibson was barefoot (poor thing) but we got back and finally got into room!  :) ha ha  
 
I'm doing laundry right now....Oh, its done!

I love you and miss you so much! 

Love, 
Sister Patterson

P.S.

The food is quite good! I been eating a lot of lettuce wraps. Yumm! Oh, and I had fish once! D: It was good!

Sister Gibson want's to be a nurse. She is really nice! She is a little quiet but she says really profound things and she (with the rest of the girls) laugh at my random silliness and we have a fun time.

Sister Bailey is a dancer. She's the first one to get a back crack from me. After I did it, she got up with eyes the size of ping pong balls and gave me a hug! :)  Then everyone else wanted one, even our Sister Training Leaders got one.  Then they wanted another one the next night. :)   Then they left to their mission in Florida. :(

Sister Scott plays basketball and reminds me of Erin.  She's tall and laughs alot about silly things.  Sister Gibson and Sister Bailey look at each other and then laugh too.

I thought I would give you a little glimpse into what it's like.  I will tell you about the Elders another time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment