Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Email 10/15/13

I love my new companion. Her name is Sister Roy and she is from Sandy Utah. She is really sweet and she loves to cook healthy and work out! I'm hoping to lose some weight with her as my comp.! ;) haha! ^^ She has something called Systic Fibrosis and she is such an inspiration! She is so devoted and works so hard! She really cares for the people and loves the work. :)

We live in a little apartment that has a washer and dryer as well!!!!! I'm so happy! :D

Here is my new address:

16 Kings way #202 C
Waltham, MA
02451

Oh!............Ummmm so.... I'm the designated DRIVER!!!!!!!!! I was nervous but Sis. Roy has helped me a ton and I am feeling a lot more comfortable! ...I'm pretty good if I say so myself. ;) haha!

WE GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes it is super close like 15-20 min. away. :)

I love the new video and it really gave me a new perspective. :) It was beautiful and I think I have some very loose pipes in the eye area and there weren't near enough tissues! ;)

I love you!!!!!

Sister Patterson




No comments:

Post a Comment